Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Roar Lubricant RS Field Report

Streamer73 is on a distinguished road Streamer73's Avatar

Default Roar Lubricant RS Field Report

Dear all,

For those who have changed to Roar Lubricant RS, please put in your field report or experience here.

I am driving a Civic FD2 with 18" Rims and have changed to Roar Lubricant RS last Monday. After the change, the engine is significantly quieter. When I went on a test drive after the change, my car is much responsive.

After i have been driving around for 1 week, the car is so much lighter and responsive to drive. I need not step on the accelarator too much to get it going.

The car is still running in with new RS, but I can feel that it is getting more and more responsive after a few hard driving.

Even my friends who have drove my car before the oil change feel that the car is much smoother and responsive. Many thought I started to modify my engine.

I will give more feedback on the oil when i am back from Malaysia...

Royz, it is really amazing! Great oil!

royzgan is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by blackpailang View Post
    I am driving a Civic FD2 with 18" Rims and have changed to Roar Lubricant RS last Monday. After the change, the engine is significantly quieter. When I went on a test drive after the change, my car is much responsive.

After i have been driving around for 1 week, the car is so much lighter and responsive to drive. I need not step on the accelarator too much to get it going.

The car is still running in with new RS, but I can feel that it is getting more and more responsive after a few hard driving.

Even my friends who have drove my car before the oil change feel that the car is much smoother and responsive. Many thought I started to modify my engine.

Thk you Happy driving

carboy is on a distinguished road carboy's Avatar

I am driving an Odyssey 2.4 with 18" rims and 2 woofers behind. My pickup is quite slow as my car is heavy. But after changing to RS oil, the car seems smoother and quieter and the pickup is better than before. I have no regrets changing to this oil. Thanks Royz

rev_zone is on a distinguished road

Mine is FD1A running on 17" with quite heavy ICE setup on it.Don't know issit the RS or the new plug that I just changed during the servicing my FC really improved! Somemore this tank I tends to rev higher and more often than before cause having the mindset that this tank I gotto explore how good is the oil so I even went to Changi and whack few times which hit the red but FC still improve. Normally I seldom whack half tank only get around 170km but this tank whack more often and still get 200km flat at half tank. Will try and see what's the total mileage when the warning light is out ..... last tank whack only travelled close to 300km and refill 40L. One more thing which I almost forgotten to say, I'm running on only Ron92.

FC for my 1st tank on RS. Previous tank before RS was 7.5km/l and 1st tank w/RS 9.2km/l Very happy with such result as I was never light footed on RS.

Hi, You back to Singapore already? let me know how you feel abt the power from RS.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by carboy View Post
    I am driving an Odyssey 2.4 with 18" rims and 2 woofers behind. My pickup is quite slow as my car is heavy. But after changing to RS oil, the car seems smoother and quieter and the pickup is better than before. I have no regrets changing to this oil. Thanks Royz
    Hi carboy, after so many day of driving, How do you feel abt ROAR RS?

carboy is on a distinguished road carboy's Avatar

Very good. The pickup is better than before and i can see that the FC is improving. Thanks for recommending me this oil.

Quote Originally Posted by royzgan View Post
    Hi, You back to Singapore already? let me know how you feel abt the power from RS.
    Hi Royz,

RS is really solid. The drive up was so smooth and I didn't realise that I have hit 180km. The engine does not even sound "rough" as I thought it will be at that kind of speed.

In terms of FC, I would say it has improved quite a lot. There is alot of hard driving and playing with my paddel shift in Singapore. I constantly pulling up to 5k or 6k before I shift up. And end of the day, I am still getting a 10.8 to 11km per litre.

I wanted to try light foot driving... but I cannot resist the power and smoothness of the ride... so wack lah....

So far, I have done 9k on RS and I am still getting surprises each time i drive...

Really.. RS is Really Super... No oil can beat this.

Hi Royz,

RS is really solid. The drive up was so smooth and I didn't realise that I have hit 180km. The engine does not even sound "rough" as I thought it will be at that kind of speed.

In terms of FC, I would say it has improved quite a lot. There is alot of hard driving and playing with my paddel shift in Singapore. I constantly pulling up to 5k or 6k before I shift up. And end of the day, I am still getting a 10.8 to 11km per litre.

I wanted to try light foot driving... but I cannot resist the power and smoothness of the ride... so wack lah....

So far, I have done 9k on RS and I am still getting surprises each time i drive...

Really.. RS is Really Super... No oil can beat this.
    Yes you are rite bro. RS is a really Super engine oil. my car is crazy with RSyou know what mean

Sorry been busy, as you can see from the first posting is dated on march and till today i didn't make any oil change and the power is still as strong as new, correction, is more powerful then before......haha. so for 20k is should be good cos if you calculate against any other oil in the market, after 5 to 10k you will lose the power, but till today is 8k and i have not lost any power but gain more, so is a wise choice!

Mel11 is on a distinguished road Mel11's Avatar

I have been Roared....

Improve Throttle...still on 1st tank of fuel, will wait to see if FC improves(think should improve cos now need less throttle input)

Pull is more pronounced...one word....shiok

As expected since their Blue Plus days...Quieter engine..oso better on cold start

beri SMOOOOOOOTH arh..cheers

Got a pleasant surprise this morning...1st time cross 10km/L...since I got my ride....

hanks9800 is on a distinguished road

I met up with Royz this afternoon to try out his secret weapon, ie. Nano fuel. Immediately I felt the engine is responsing very lively. I will monitor my FC for the next 3 tanks. Royz also reminded me to write a FR on the ROAR RS oil which I have changed 3 weeks ago. Here it is....

I am driving a Honda Stream RN6 with 17 inch rims and have changed to Roar RS oil at 10k servicing about 3 weeks ago. I have since travelled about 1000 plus km. The difference was immediately noticeable when I drove out from the workshop. The throttle response was excellent. The engine was very smooth and quiet. I also noticed excellent horsepower gains which I am unable to quantify the number. But Royz has disclosed that it can gain up to 5 horsepower. I have tried other brands before but none is able to match the ROAR RS oil and the kind of satisfaction you get. I would gladly recommend this oil to any car enthusiast that know the values this excellent ROAR RS oil can give. Although it is costly (maybe Royz can give more discounts), but this oil can use for 20,000km before next servicing, it is still worth the money. You save on one servicing cost too. Thanks Royz for bringing us this excellent product. Thank you.

lmws will become famous soon enough lmws's Avatar

v tempting to try e "roar"
    There is no shortcut to life. To the end of our day, life is a lesson imperfectly learned.

chye1975 is on a distinguished road

hi, i m very curious about this RS engine oil feel like trying but got some question to it. Since this oil can last 20,000km will it spoilt our engine? thought usually it every 10,000km you will have to change your engine oil? Casue i am always on the road want some good engine oil too to help me performance.

Thank You

Mel11 is on a distinguished road Mel11's Avatar

wat abt Conti ride?? their recommended oil chang is oso 20k...& they use normal synthetic oil onli...

Quote Originally Posted by chye1975 View Post
    hi, i m very curious about this RS engine oil feel like trying but got some question to it. Since this oil can last 20,000km will it spoilt our engine? thought usually it every 10,000km you will have to change your engine oil? Casue i am always on the road want some good engine oil too to help me performance.

Thank You

Powergoo is on a distinguished road Powergoo's Avatar

Hi Royz,

tks 4d RS oil deal. can't wait 2 put it in my car & enjoy all d benefits other bros stated here. I will definitely write a FR. keep u posted

Quote Originally Posted by Powergoo View Post
    Hi Royz,

tks 4d RS oil deal. can't wait 2 put it in my car & enjoy all d benefits other bros stated here. I will definitely write a FR. keep u posted
    Hi, thks. you lucky guy.

Powergoo is on a distinguished road Powergoo's Avatar

Royz, Here's my personal feel of the RS oil.

I am now 3K on the oil. As this is the most expensive oil, I expected it to be the best of all, not altogether a unrealistic expectations.
    My past experience with fully synthetic are with all shell, mobil, esso, motul, Elf & chemlube. Frankly, there wasn't a big difference between them....besides being smoother, quiter & how long it can last b4 feeling rough.

Frankly I wondered what Roar RS has in store for me! Changed my oil at 12K service at KM. You will feel immediately smoothness, and quietness of the oil. But it's expected! Crusing & idlig is totally quiet! But you told me it will get better over time & so I chose to FR now instead of 1K.
    My understanding is most oil have friction modifiers in their oil,the oil causes the metal surfaces to glide smoothly between them.
    Your nano tech actually does react & change the friction properties of contacting metal surfaces. I tell you this works! The smoothness I noticed is not in the oil, but the engine.

I droved the older 1st gen civic VTI & city vtec. They are more rev happy & smoother than the stream i-vtec units. Now I am pleased that my stream now posessed the same qualities now. When the engine is pushed, the engine 'roar' differently as before. Now it sounds pretty mean...i really didn't like the way the stock stream sounded when pushed...not a typical vtec engine noise....for those experienced the valve lift switch will know.

I m extremely happy & consider the roar oil & sprint booster to be a great combination = faster acceleration with great sound.

I now wait for it be get better over time & report how it feels ater 20k. I heard some guys even pushed it to 25-30k service interval with yr oil. I now think it's not so expensive considering it outlast other oil 2x & made my engine so much sweeter & agressive.

Fuel consumption wise...hard to report as I now drive differently coz of your oil! No thanks to you for the change! I think it improved coz last time i drives like crazy, it dips to 9+km/l, now my minimum is 10+ and still touch 12km/l if i relax a little.

Highly recommended. It's really the only oil i know & tested that can change the characteristic of the engine. It makes the engine much more responsive & all those mods starts to give their best! I agree with all the other testers here your oil truly Rocks! & the best i encountered by a huge margin. Good for both chiongters & cruisers..

Will report when it improves further!

FYI, this singapore oil shld be prices $43/l for national day promo...hehe

Thanks for your field report, you will enjoy more power along the way, the power will increase more when you hit 12k to 15k, so happy driving, Cheers!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast