+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Roar Lubricant Pre-Launch Promotion

Streamer73 is on a distinguished road Streamer73's Avatar

92 to produce this type of power and if you use 95, will improve more on your FC and performance, well is your call and I'm getting close to my 400km for my fuel. Me just cannot resist the power so I rev so much recently just to enjoy the G force....... even my son can ask me what I done to my car, anyway please post out more feedbacks so we can share with the rest here, Cheers!

rev_zone is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Streamer73 View Post
    92 to produce this type of power and if you use 95, will improve more on your FC and performance, well is your call and I'm getting close to my 400km for my fuel. Me just cannot resist the power so I rev so much recently just to enjoy the G force....... even my son can ask me what I done to my car, anyway please post out more feedbacks so we can share with the rest here, Cheers!
    No problem. In fact I already decided to use until 300km flat and go back to the same kiosk same pump number and refill see how many L will be require this time round.

rev_zone is on a distinguished road

FC for my 1st tank on RS. Previous tank before RS was 7.5km/l and 1st tank w/RS 9.2km/l Very happy with such result as I was never light footed on RS.

m3wrx is on a distinguished road

You guys making me "gian"...but the price factor is the biggest sticking point.

Will be worth the money you spend. Every cent is worth it.....

royzgan is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by m3wrx View Post
    You guys making me "gian"...but the price factor is the biggest sticking point.
    With the power, the fuel saving and can last you 20,000.00km. Why not!!!

royzgan is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by royzgan View Post
    With the power, the fuel saving and can last you 20,000.00km. Why not!!!
    ROAR Lubricants. made in Singapore

patennis is on a distinguished road patennis's Avatar

Cool

Hi Guys,

My ride has been running with Texas Titanium Plus for the past 20.000km, just pick up my Roar RS from Royz last week & got the oil changed yesterday afternoon. I must say the Texas Titanium Plus has served me very well, only 1 oil changed for the past 20.000km. I was actually tempted to run it for another 5.000km. But Royz has tempted me with the Roar RS so I took the bait.

I was clocking average 10.5km/litre of petrol while I was on Texas Titianium Plus. I have tried ALL GRADES / BRANDS of petrol. Excluding Shell V-Power, I find NO SIGNIFICANT differences in using either 92, 95 or 98 octane petrol. I am currently using 92, once a month I will use 95 or 98 (to clock enough points on my petrol card for more discount lah!).

My initial drive with the new Roar RS in my ride was very surprising. Very quite engine start-up, very smooth transmission, very quick pickup. Yes, the most significant difference betwen the Roar RS & the Texas Titanium Plus is the PICK-UP & POWER.

The oil is only 1 day old in my ride, I will run it in for sometime (500km) and I am quite sure I will be able to hit pass 11km/litre of petrol with Roar RS. Watch out for my subsequent reports.

My ride is ROARING to go . . .

Patennis

shanhz is on a distinguished road

care to share what are the prices for 1L and 4L packings for this lubricant?

Hi Shanhz, all our packaging comes in 1Litre pack for now, is at S$68.00 per litre, but once you are a member here we have 10% off, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2